Night Walkersİ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Walkersİ

Come 1 come all, only believers alowed

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why are people atracted to vamps and lycans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LunaXNight

LunaXNight

Profile of yourself
Power:
why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Left_bar_bleue1000/1000why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Name: Luna Moon Roseblood
Discription: Most people think that creatures of the night like werewolves, vampires, and other scary creatures, are just myths, created by a dark and sinister mind, but most people are wrong.

why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Empty
PostSubject: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 am

hey.
Back to top Go down
https://lycanandvampclans.darkbb.com/portal.htm
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 am

LunaXNight wrote:
hey.

why good question i think its only natural to be attracted to a stunning half breed like my self ok sorry more to the point its about a mind set not only r vampires and lycans fascinating and dark there r a bit more human then people think it the inner battle that rages within all of us =)
Back to top Go down
LunaXNight

LunaXNight

Profile of yourself
Power:
why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Left_bar_bleue1000/1000why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Discription: Most people think that creatures of the night like werewolves, vampires, and other scary creatures, are just myths, created by a dark and sinister mind, but most people are wrong.

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:08 am

well i think that people ar atracted to wonderful creatures like us for are strength and sexuality.
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:31 pm

LunaXNight wrote:
well i think that people ar atracted to wonderful creatures like us for are strength and sexuality.

thats true and for our gift of vary long life or unlife in some cases =)
Back to top Go down
LunaXNight

LunaXNight

Profile of yourself
Power:

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 am

OK. I have one question for you. WHAT GENDER ARE YOU?
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:36 am

LunaXNight wrote:
OK. I have one question for you. WHAT GENDER ARE YOU?

guess Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LunaXNight

LunaXNight

Profile of yourself
Power:

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:06 am

guy
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:42 pm

LunaXNight wrote:
guy

HAHAHA!!! i wish rofl but i am cursed to be a girl rofl
Back to top Go down
LunaXNight

LunaXNight

Profile of yourself
Power:

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:06 am

same here
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 am

LunaXNight wrote:
same here

so if you don't mind me asking r you bi straight or gay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why are people atracted to vamps and lycans   why are people atracted to vamps and lycans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why are people atracted to vamps and lycans
Page 1 of 1