Night Walkersİ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Walkersİ

Come 1 come all, only believers alowed

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i-owe-day-shi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iodashi

iodashi

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:05 pm

names iodashi. what say you?
Back to top Go down
TazzTor
Admin
Admin
TazzTor

Profile of yourself
Power:
i-owe-day-shi Left_bar_bleue9996632/9996632i-owe-day-shi Empty_bar_bleue  (9996632/9996632)
Name: Myles
Discription: Myles .The guardian of Dracula himself. Myles was never given the choice, like other mortals that have been bitten, to either become or be eaten... alas.. Dracula.. Cruel and yet cunning. Sent a maiden with child dangling over the holding pits where his children's guardians are kept until daylight. After sustaining a bite he took care of her, until the day of Myles's birth.. being born a lycan.. he had the ability to transform at will... making him very useful to the vampire.. He would be loosened upon other lycans, to make him vicious..cunning..and strong. Until one day when Dracula was slain by Van Hellsing. With no master to keep him in check... Myles lived throughout the years in shadow...witnessing the turn of eras in human lives... up to this very day.

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:48 pm

i say hi and stuff lol
Back to top Go down
https://lycanandvampclans.darkbb.com
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:16 pm

hay and i say i'm the vampire clan leader wolfy
Back to top Go down
Don2000105
Don2000105

Profile of yourself
Power:
i-owe-day-shi Left_bar_bleue666/666i-owe-day-shi Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)
Name: Perustum (inflame)
Discription: Hate Corrupts Bright Souls, While Love Corrupts Dark ones. Its a simple law saying for one thing to exist, another must be able to corrupt it.... But This Man, whos only known as 'perustum'.. was born a tool, meant to be used as a Dark lords aid. He himself is always neutral, be it from insanity his life has caused, or him being emotionless. But one thing is gaurentted... If you see him when hes collecting souls for his dark lord... Your dead.

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:24 pm

I Say....

DEATH TO NON-BELIEVERS!!!!

^^"
Back to top Go down
http://www.anime-central27.org
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Don2000105 wrote:
I Say....

^^"

*growl* be nice Don
Back to top Go down
Don2000105
Don2000105

Profile of yourself
Power:
Discription: Hate Corrupts Bright Souls, While Love Corrupts Dark ones. Its a simple law saying for one thing to exist, another must be able to corrupt it.... But This Man, whos only known as 'perustum'.. was born a tool, meant to be used as a Dark lords aid. He himself is always neutral, be it from insanity his life has caused, or him being emotionless. But one thing is gaurentted... If you see him when hes collecting souls for his dark lord... Your dead.

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:31 pm

lol.

Razz Sorry, sorry.

^^
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:31 pm

Don2000105 wrote:
lol.

Razz Sorry, sorry.

^^

its ok *eyes flash red*
Back to top Go down
Don2000105
Don2000105

Profile of yourself
Power:

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:43 pm

D.Wolf wrote:
Don2000105 wrote:
lol.

Razz Sorry, sorry.

^^

its ok *eyes flash red*

*points finger* EEEVVVIIILLL

*picks up sandwitch and cries* this killed my brother!!!

*bites sanditch and it Bleeds* MMMMhhh Juicy.
Back to top Go down
TazzTor
Admin
Admin
TazzTor

Profile of yourself
Power:
i-owe-day-shi Left_bar_bleue9996632/9996632i-owe-day-shi Empty_bar_bleue  (9996632/9996632)
Discription: Myles .The guardian of Dracula himself. Myles was never given the choice, like other mortals that have been bitten, to either become or be eaten... alas.. Dracula.. Cruel and yet cunning. Sent a maiden with child dangling over the holding pits where his children's guardians are kept until daylight. After sustaining a bite he took care of her, until the day of Myles's birth.. being born a lycan.. he had the ability to transform at will... making him very useful to the vampire.. He would be loosened upon other lycans, to make him vicious..cunning..and strong. Until one day when Dracula was slain by Van Hellsing. With no master to keep him in check... Myles lived throughout the years in shadow...witnessing the turn of eras in human lives... up to this very day.

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Don2000105 wrote:
I Say....

^^"

hehe good boy -pets him-
Back to top Go down
Fury
Vampire Clan Member
Vampire Clan Member
Fury

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:28 am

-Walks along carrying 5 mdieval flales, 1 police girl rifle, a statue of stalin and a lifes suppy of rubber duckies-
Back to top Go down
TazzTor
Admin
Admin
TazzTor

Profile of yourself
Power:

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:45 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Fury
Vampire Clan Member
Vampire Clan Member
Fury

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:39 am

Fear me ._.
Back to top Go down
TazzTor
Admin
Admin
TazzTor

Profile of yourself
Power:

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:10 am

Fear me more ._.
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:11 am

fear me of all *eyes flash red*
Back to top Go down
Don2000105
Don2000105

Profile of yourself
Power:

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:44 pm

Fear me More than you Fear... fear... wait, what?

... -_-"

World Domination is Mine!!
Back to top Go down
Fury
Vampire Clan Member
Vampire Clan Member
Fury

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:50 am

Fear me.. For I have, My snuggle bumpkin! The demon rubber Duckie!! -Quack :3-
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:20 am

Fury wrote:
omg i'm so glad y our here lol i have not laughed so much in ages
Back to top Go down
TazzTor
Admin
Admin
TazzTor

Profile of yourself
Power:

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:36 am

Fury wrote:

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Fury
Vampire Clan Member
Vampire Clan Member
Fury

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:34 am

why thankyou albino
-sits down and drinks sake with mr snuggle bumpkin-
Back to top Go down
TazzTor
Admin
Admin
TazzTor

Profile of yourself
Power:

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:15 am

WOLFY NO TOUCHY THE LAY OUT ITS WAS GOOD BEFORE WITH THE EPIC BG DAMIT ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fury
Vampire Clan Member
Vampire Clan Member
Fury

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:25 am

._.
Back to top Go down
D.Wolf
Vampire Clan Leader
Vampire Clan Leader
D.Wolf

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:53 am

TazzTor wrote:
WOLFY NO TOUCHY THE LAY OUT ITS WAS GOOD BEFORE WITH THE EPIC BG DAMIT ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

i'll put back the bg after i find it again i lost my photobucket account and all the pics that was in it >_<
Back to top Go down
Fury
Vampire Clan Member
Vampire Clan Member
Fury

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:05 am

awww poor wolf Surprised
Back to top Go down
TazzTor
Admin
Admin
TazzTor

Profile of yourself
Power:

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:50 pm

i just changed the hole layout a while back, forgot to anounce it though lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i-owe-day-shi Empty
PostSubject: Re: i-owe-day-shi   i-owe-day-shi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i-owe-day-shi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Walkersİ :: Night Walkers General :: Intros-
Jump to: